Students who have rental books from the Campus Bookstore may return them in person or via mail ahead of the Dec. 18, 2020, due date.
Students can bring their rented books to the Bookstore in person at any time.
The Campus Bookstore is located in the basement of the Student Union, and its hours of operation are currently:
- Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
Shipping Rentals Back to Store
Students can also ship rentals using the shipping carrier of your choice. The Bookstore recommends selecting a trackable service. Shipping is at your expense.
If you choose to ship your rentals to the store, you’ll need to print a packing slip and include it in your box, so we can identify your account and your rentals when they arrive.
Please follow these instructions to ensure your rental returns are correctly processed:
- Sign in to the Campus Bookstore website using the email address you used to rent (If you haven’t set up a password, click Forgot Password? to reset. Then click My Account > Rentals)
- Upon sign in, you will be directed to the Rentals page in My Account
- Scroll down to view Rental History. Click the Return by Mail button (or the Return All Rentals by Mail link). A pop-up window will open.
- Follow the instructions to print your packing slip. Please be sure to print two copies: One goes in your shipping box, and the other should be taken to your shipping carrier to confirm the store address.
- Take note of your tracking # (if provided by the carrier). You will receive an email confirmation when your rental return is processed.
If you rented your book through an online order, you also have the option to convert the rental to a purchase if you would like to keep it.
Visit the Campus Bookstore online for more.