- Blackboard Learning Tools: all SUNY New Paltz faculty have full access to the learning tools provided through the Blackboard Course Management System including, Blogs, Discussion Boards, Wikis, and Journals. For more information about using these tools, please see our calendar of upcoming workshops or contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Edublogs: “… the most important thing about edublogs, …, is also the most obvious… we’re just here for education.” Create a blogspot for your class. If discussion boards don’t work for you, consider this blog spot. Requires a registration on the site.
- Google Blogger: Free blogging tool from Google; log in with your Google account.
- Mashpedia: Real time dashboard for news on hundreds of topics.
- PBworks: Have your class collaborate on this wiki site.
- Wetpaint: Simple easy to use wiki site.
Browse: Home / Blogs, Wikis, News