The Office of Records & Registration has published the summer 2021 and fall 2021 schedules of classes, which are now available at https://www.newpaltz.edu/classes/.
All matriculated graduate students will be able to register for fall 2021 courses beginning April 12, 2021.
Registration for matriculated undergraduate students begins April 19. Students will be assigned different times for registration. You can find your registration time assignment now by going to my.newpaltz.edu and clicking “Registration” under “Resources.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to make your schedule!
With just a couple of weeks before registration begins, here’s a quick checklist to help you get ready:
- Use My Schedule Planner to build your schedule now (find it under the “Registration” link at my.newpaltz.edu)
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your academic goals and progress, and get your registration clearance
- Check for any registration holds and get them fixed! (head to my.newpaltz.edu, click the “General” link, then find “Holds”)
- Confirm your time assignment by following the steps listed above
- Looking to declare your major? Please remember that there is a moratorium on major declarations from March 29- May 2, the most active time of registration advisement. Please contact your major department now if you’d like to declare your major before March 29.
You can also find your progress report on my.newpaltz.edu. If you think it needs to be updated, let your advisor know and they can submit amendments to the Office of Records & Registration.
On the day of your registration time assignment…
If you’ve built your schedule in advance using My Schedule Planner, then you can quickly finalize it by logging back in and sending your schedule to Cart.
Having issues registering during your time assignment? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Planning to graduate in August or December 2021?
Students who intend to graduate soon should be sure that their registration choices for summer and fall fulfill any outstanding requirements on your progress report, to avoid deficiencies and delay in degree conferral.
If you haven’t yet applied to graduate, find the degree application by going to my.newpaltz.edu and clicking “Graduation” under the Resources menu. August 2021 graduates must apply by the March 15, 2021, deadline.
Students and advisors can check the progress of the degree application review using Starfish. Please allow up to three weeks after degree application for tracking to appear.