As the College prepares for fully remote teaching and learning following Thanksgiving Recess, Sojourner Truth Library services and materials will remain available to members of the campus community through the end of the semester and during Winter Session.
Read on for reminders and useful information about using Library services in the weeks ahead.
Library hours after Thanksgiving Recess
The Library’s hours from Nov. 30 – Dec. 8, the last day of the fall semester, will be as follows:
- The Library will be open Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Please make a reservation using this link.
- Curbside pickup is available when the Library is open, and can be used to check out books, DVDs and more. Learn more here.
- Research help is available seven days a week. Learn more via this link. Research help hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 1 – 5 p.m.
Keep materials as long as you need them
Any items checked out during the fall semester will not accrue fines as long as they are returned by May 13, 2021.
However, if you borrowed anything via Interlibrary Loan and need an extended due date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Returning checked-out materials
You can return materials during the Library’s open ours, or 24/7 at the Book Drop along the outside wall near the Concourse entrance.
Materials can also be returned to other academic or public libraries. For more info on this process, including a list of libraries able to accept Sojourner Truth Library materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are graduating in December 2020 are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements for the return of any materials you need for the finals period.
Library staff are available to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, (845) 257-3716 for the front desk, or (845) 257-3710 for Research Help.