The campus wellness committee presents “Coping with Election Stress 2020,” a non-partisan panel event for students, faculty and staff, on Wednesday, Oct. 28, at 6:30 p.m. via Webex.
This event is part of the #WaitingInTheUnknown series of programs designed to help students, faculty and staff manage anxiety in the final days before the 2020 presidential election.
The panel includes experts from various disciplines providing perspectives and coping strategies. Glenn Geher, professor of psychology, will host, and panelists will include:
- Gweneth Lloyd, Psychological Counseling Center director
- Amy Nitza, Institute for Disaster Mental Health director
- Karla Vermeulen, Institute for Disaster Mental Health deputy director
- Zoe Perles, Student Resilience Advocate
- Debra Clinton ’92 ’97g (Secondary Education) ’07cas (Educational Administration), alumna and founder of Move Forward New York