The Office of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion reminds faculty and staff that updating your contact information on file is quick, easy and especially important as our community navigates the COVID-19 pandemic.
Employees can use the SUNY Self-Service portal to make changes to old and outdated contact information for both themselves and their chosen emergency contact.
At a time when many are working remotely, on campus less frequently and taking special precautions to deal with the coronavirus, keeping contact information up-to-date is the best way to make sure the College can reach you or your designated contact in a time of need.
If you haven’t updated your SUNY Self-Service profile in a while, just follow these steps:
- Log on to my.newpaltz.edu
- Click “Employee Resources” under the Resources menu on the left side of the page
- Find “SUNY Self-Service” on the list
- Click “SUNY HR Self-Service” and verify your identity by entering your birth date
- Use the “Address,” “Phone” and “Emergency Contact” tabs to update information for your file
All contact info can be updated by following these steps with the exception of the Work Phone number. If you need to change your listed Work Phone number, please use the form provided on the SUNY Self-Service site and submit it to the Office of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion in Haggerty 603.
Contact us at HRDI@newpaltz.edu with any questions.