Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,
Mail Services in the Office of Communication & Marketing would like to share the following updates about our summer operations.
We are open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mail can be picked up during these core hours, as there will be no deliveries until further notice.
Guidance for students:
- Students may leave their forwarding address for mail. Please send your name and address to: email@example.com.
- USPS packages will be forwarded until May 29, 2020.
- Students may pick up UPS, DHL, and FedEx/Ground packages from the mailroom until the end of this month.
- Any packages not picked up by June 1, 2020, will be returned to sender.
- International students: Mail forwarding is not available, so please make sure you pick up your items if you are preparing to leave campus.
- Any students living on campus during the summer should let Mail Services know as soon as possible via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: (845) 257-3122.
Guidance for faculty and staff:
- Due to limited staffing, please continue to pick up and drop off your department mail.
Thank you for working with us as we continue to support the campus during these rapidly changing times.
Cherie Rizza, mail services coordinator