Dear Members of the Campus Community,
As classes resume remotely and a very small percentage of our students return to or remain on campus, please note the following updates.
Mail Services in the Office of Communication & Marketing is OPEN Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mail can be picked up during these core hours, as there will be no deliveries until further notice.
Mail Services Window:
- Please stand six feet away from the person next to you.
- Bring your student ID.
- Note that Mail staff will record your pickup, instead of requiring your signature, to support social distancing guidelines.
- If you are sick, please do not leave your room.
- Please follow the procedure below to have someone else pick up a package for you.
Mail and Packages:
- We started forwarding letters to our students who are not residing on campus on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
- USPS packages will be forwarded continually until May 29, 2020.
- Those students who are not residing on campus will have until Friday, May 29, 2020, to pick up packages delivered by UPS, DHL, and FedEx/Ground.
- If you want to have someone else pick up for you:
- E-mail Mail Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, state the following: I, (full name) give permission to (full name) to pick up a package in my name. Include in the e-mail a copy or screenshot of your student ID.
- The person picking up the package will need to bring a copy of their student ID.
- The last day of the spring semester is May 15, 2020. Mail Services will remain open during the summer and continue to follow the College’s core business hours throughout the year.
- Students living on campus are asked to please make sure to pick up your mail and packages before you physically leave at the end of the spring semester.
- Students on campus can leave a forwarding address with Mail Services for their letters during the summer.
- Any packages still in Mail Services as of June 1, 2020, will be returned-to-sender, regardless of carrier.
Best wishes for a successful second half of the semester.
Mail Services Coordinator