I moved to New York 8 weeks ago and it´s crazy how time flies when you are having fun!
What I can tell you until now is that I LOVE this city!! You will never get bored because there´s so much to see and new things to do.
Here´s my list of the places I recommend you to go and eat delicious:
- Paesano´s (Little Italy), pasta is DELICIOUS here
- 230 Rooftop, the view is amazing!!
- Mercer Kitchen
- Shake Shack (definitely)
- The Smith
- Tacos in Chealsea Market
What you can´t miss while visiting New York is:
- Bryant park, and if you come in the winter you can´t miss the Christmas market
- Union Square
- Little Italy
- Financial District
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Grand Central
- The Museums
- Chealsea Market and the Meatpacking District
- All the Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Plaza
My tips to save money or to survive in the city are:
- Download the NYC Subway app! It´s really easy to use and you won´t get lost anymore.
- Download the TodayTix app where you can buy Broadway tickets with a special discount!
- Buy the unlimited Subway card, it´s cheaper depending on how many time you are staying in the city.
- Try local products they are cheaper and delicious.
- Always carry an external battery for your phone.
If you are comming to the city I´m sure you will love it and remember that the best way to explore the city is by walking!!