New Favorite Spot at Campus

Hi again! A want to tell you something about me now. I love to walk by myself and just see and enjoy what is going around me, so last week I had some of free time so I decided to go and explore the campus.

img_1162

I have seen a lot of spaces around the campus and I saw the pond of Southside road but I never really had the opportunity to walk to it; so then I decided to go there. When I arrieved there it felt really good, you can feel the air, breath the nature, relax and enjoy yourself. It’s a really great place to go and read a book, have a nice chat with friends or only enjoy the nature of our beautiful planet. I feel very fourtunate to be able to have the expirience of coming to a campus like this and enjoy all the increadible spaces that they have. As well, I recommend the second floor of Wooster Science Building, it’s a really nice place to go and do homework or study!

wooster-science-building

So my advice…? Just go and explore and get out of your comfort zone!

TTYL,

RQ.

3 Comments

1. Jeff

Has anyone gone to the observatory on a clear n starry night? they have a telescope and you can look at the heavens without any outside light pollution.

2. Teresa D

The pictures are amazing. You make me realize that I should try to enjoy the campus more when walking around.

3. Paula Kalina

Ruth, I totally agree with you! Those spots are amazing and we should definitely take advantage out of it as long as we can – as long as the sun keeps on shining above our heads 🙂

Next ArticleWeekend in NYC