More of New Paltz
Hi again everyone. This time I would like to talk a little about the things we’ve been doing lately in New Paltz!
- Apple Picking: Last friday we went to an apple farm which is really near campus so we were able to walk there. My two Mexican friends and I bought a bag at the farm for the apples we collected and enjoyed it so much. The view up there is really nice and I love the colorful trees!!
- Cinema: The cinema is near the Hotel so I’ve been wanting to go there, and see how different it is from cinemas in our country. We saw the Sully movie, it was really good. Most of the girls in the group and I recommended it for those who want a relaxing evening.
- Having dinner in Pascuales: This place is delicious. Their speciality is italian food and they have a variety from Pasta, Pizza, Salads, Seafood, etc, and everything is great!!(Since is neared the hotel so my friends and I go there a lot or call for delivery 😛 )
- Walking around the streets and stores: It is a great opportunity to walk and explore more stores in New Paltz, since the weekends are more for relaxation. We like to have lunch in different restaurants, also have an ice cream or some chocolates from different stores, and get some post cards for our families and friends.
- Church: Since I am a Catholic I was really happy when I saw there was a Church near campus. I feel like home when I go there although the Mass is not the same as my native language.
I will continue posting more of this amazing experience. I really don’t want to leave New Paltz in almost 3 weeks now :/